Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zager ZAD-80CE OM Guitar Reviews

Features:

The features of this guitar are top quality. It has enclosed gold-plated grover tuners, Fishman amp, abalone around the sound hole and the outer edge as well as a cedar solid top, with laminated rosewood back and sides. The amp also has a built in tuner that you can even use unplugged.

Action, Fit, & Finish:

This is one beautiful guitar. I have a neighbor across the street that has a Martin that he has had for quite a few years and has a $2000 Takamine that he has purchased most recently that said his takamine doesn't look as good as this Zager Guitar.

Sound Quality:

The sound is very warm and articulate on each string. In other words, the sound is not muddy or unclear. The way the guitar has been modified through the shaving of the braces under the top, allows the guitar to be much more resonant than it could otherwise. The sound just has an unbelievable sustain.

Reliability/Durability:

Because everything on this guitar is top quality and it has a lifetime guarantee, I don't foresee any problems.


Customer Support:

Most correspondence with this company has resulted in contact with the owner of this company, or his son. Most replies have been within the hour. I have never had to wait more than one day to hear back on an issue. This company is more than fair and will go above and beyond what they have to in order to satisfy a customer.

Overall Rating:

I have been a singer and musician on keyboard, saxaphone etc. for many years although not professionally. I use my talents for the Lord in the ministry. I have been working on becoming accomplished in fingerstyle guitar for several years so I know what sounds good. My neighbor across the street with the $2000 Takamine thinks this guitar in a store would easily cost me at least $2000 dollars. I know I was in a guitar center just last week in Tallahassee, Fl, and I didn't see any guitar in their showcase room that I thought was any prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment