Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Zager ZAD15 Guitar Review by David Harvey



I recently purchased a guitar suggested by an old friend who cruises around the world. He plays the guitar and told me to purchase a Zager guitar if I have trouble playing. I’ve read some reviews and articles regarding Zager, and it seems that it’s a great guitar while other says it’s an over-rated guitar. I bought a Zager ZAD15.

My first impression, it’s a rather cheap guitar for what it offers. Customer support was great. They entertained my question quite professionally and are quick to answer when they’re online. They asked me certain specifics of what I might want for a guitar. They suggested the Zager ZAD15. 

It was delivered in just 2-3 weeks, and arrived safely in my doorstep. I opened and see that it’s well packaged to avoid any damages when being delivered. It came with a case so I’m very happy with it. 

I opened it and saw one a great guitar. Beautifully crafted and looks far expensive than the real price. A ¾ guitar with solid Sitka spruce for the top. Back and sides are made from mahogany. With beautiful inlay around the sound hole, this guitar just beat everything that is beautiful compare with its price. Great deep full rich sound. Clean and crisp. 

NO buzzing or ringing. Great guitar sound quality for its size. I can play acoustic songs and other genre just as good.

I love this guitar the sound is just the best and it looks amazing. The perfect guitar for travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment